"Grace-based, hope-filled, love-motivated, this book is filled with encouragement to grow up into the fullness of Christ which is the birthright of every born again child of God...
This insightful proclamation is not just for the individual, but also for the church...
The words and ideas in this book are not just for learning but for living!”
– Steve Pettit, Pastor,
CenterPoint Christian Fellowship, Gainesville, FL, USA
By reading this book the passion for Christ will be rekindled in your heart.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
“Got a nagging feeling that your life could be more fulfilling? Want to change direction but aren't sure how to do it? Here's how to jump start your new life today ... Hire a personal coach.”
- Modern Maturity
"The preaching of forgiveness without requiring repentance... absolution without personal confession. Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ."
- Dietrich Bonheoffer,
"The Cost of Discipleship"
“Valy Vaduva is passionate about helping Christians discover who they are in Christ and how to grow by the grace of God.”
- Dr. Neil T. Anderson,
Founder of Freedom in Christ Ministries
URFM is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization fully supported by the free-will donations from those who understand the importance of its services.
Donations are tax-deductible and can be reduced from the income tax.
November 1, 2019
Dear Partners in Ministry,
The summer is gone. It flew by fast. We are deep into the fall season. Pretty soon, we will be talking about Thanksgiving and making holiday plans. With these thoughts in mind, let me pause and thank you for your prayers and financial support during 2019! We could not have done it without your partnership. May God bless you abundantly! May the rest of 2019 be a blessed period for all of you!
In the future, if you prefer to donate online go to www.urfm.organd scroll down, then click the DONATE button. While in the PayPal portal, please click on the box to <Make this a monthly donation>.
Brief updates on URFM's significant 2019 projects:
1. Spiritual Life Coaching, Personalized Counseling Sessions and Advanced Discipleship Training: We offer these services on a continuous basis.
2. Web Project: We implemented some changes to the website. Please visit it often; we post new content regularly. I hope you enjoy reading the blog.
3. Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Translation Project: Praise the Lord! We have completed the translation of this book into the Romanian language. The book is now available in the USA and Canada as well as Romania and Europe.
4. Day by Day Translation Project: Glory to God! The translation of this book in the Romanian language is also complete. The book is now available in the USA and Canada, as well as Romania and Europe.
5. The Great Commission: Why Discipleship cannot be Ignored: I hope to have the entire manuscript ready by the end of this year. God willing, we hope to publish it in 2020.
6. Platforms for Transformation: I was not able to do too much this year but this project is on my heart to continue building these platforms.
7. The Journey of Spiritual Transformation: Please continue praying for me as I prepare to write this new book after I complete The Great Commission
Elena and I are so blessed and privileged to partner together in extending the Kingdom of God and fulfilling the Great Commission! Thank you in advance for your prayers and financial support for the remaining of 2019 and into the New Year.
With much appreciation and deep respect,
Life Coach/Author/Spiritual Mentor