August 1, 2021
Dear Partners in Ministry,
I hope that you, your family, and the local church are doing good and feeling fine! Thank you for continuing to partner with us in 2021. May God bless you abundantly!
As a non-profit organization, URFM is entirely supported by partners of the ministry, like you. Your donations are tax-deductible. URFM needs your help. Would you please let us know about your intentions in partnering with us in the second half of 2021? May God bless you abundantly!
You can donate online; it is easy and secure. Please go to www.urfm.org, scroll down and click the DONATE button, enter the desired dollar amount you want to contribute, then, while in the PayPal portal, please click in the box to <Make this a monthly donation.> You can donate using a Debit or a Credit Card.
By God’s grace, URFM’s significant projects in 2021 are:
1. By God’s grace, I am making considerable progress with my new book, The Journey of Spiritual Transformation.
2. I received good news from my Translator! The Romanian translation of Fullness of Christ should be done soon. Editing and other preparation for print will follow.
3. Continue leading a Life Group and offering Transformation Prayer Ministry sessions.
4. Continue to offer Advanced Discipleship Training and personalized Spiritual Life Coaching sessions.
3. Write monthly Teaching Letters and publish them on https://urfm.org/blog.
5. We have decided not to engage in the translation process of Emotionally Healthy Leader by Peter Scazzero. in Romanian, at least not this year.
6. Continue developing the Platforms for Transformation—powerful tools for the process of discipleship and equipping Christians for the ministry. Note: I was not able to do anything on this project.
7. A good Spanish Translator is editing the Spanish edition of Fullness of Christ. Due to the current conditions, the project is taking longer than expected to complete. But the good news is that the Translator is committed to doing a detailed job and completing it this year. After that, we have to do the final preparations for print.
Under the unique circumstances we are experiencing, we consider all of these as incredible opportunities to partner together to extend the Kingdom of God and fulfill the Great Commission by making disciples and equipping them for Christ’s glory.
Thank you in advance for your prayers and financial support in 2021.
With much appreciation and deep respect,
Life Coach/Author/Spiritual Mentor
URFM is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization fully supported by the free-will donations from those who understand the importance of its services.
Donations are tax-deductible and can be reduced from the income tax.
“Got a nagging feeling that your life could be more fulfilling? Want to change direction but aren't sure how to do it? Here's how to jump start your new life today ... Hire a personal coach.”
- Modern Maturity
"The preaching of forgiveness without requiring repentance... absolution without personal confession. Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ."
- Dietrich Bonheoffer,
"The Cost of Discipleship"
“Valy Vaduva is passionate about helping Christians discover who they are in Christ and how to grow by the grace of God.”
- Dr. Neil T. Anderson,
Founder of Freedom in Christ Ministries
"Grace-based, hope-filled, love-motivated, this book is filled with encouragement to grow up into the fullness of Christ which is the birthright of every born again child of God...
This insightful proclamation is not just for the individual, but also for the church...
The words and ideas in this book are not just for learning but for living!”
– Steve Pettit, Pastor,
CenterPoint Christian Fellowship, Gainesville, FL, USA
By reading this book the passion for Christ will be rekindled in your heart.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.