“Got a nagging feeling that your life could be more fulfilling? Want to change direction but aren't sure how to do it? Here's how to jump start your new life today ... Hire a personal coach.”
- Modern Maturity
"The preaching of forgiveness without requiring repentance... absolution without personal confession. Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ."
- Dietrich Bonheoffer,
"The Cost of Discipleship"
“Valy Vaduva is passionate about helping Christians discover who they are in Christ and how to grow by the grace of God.”
- Dr. Neil T. Anderson,
Founder of Freedom in Christ Ministries
URFM is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization fully supported by the free-will donations from those who understand the importance of its services.
Donations are tax-deductible and can be reduced from the income tax.
January 1, 2022
Dear Partners in Ministry,
Thank you for your prayers and financial support during 2021! We could not have done it without your cooperation. May God bless you abundantly and multiply your efforts!
Despite the ups and downs we experienced, 2021 ended up being another blessed year for URFM. The psalmist declares with confidence: “You have crowned the year with Your bounty, and Your paths drip with fatness” (Psalm 65:11).
URFM’s 2021 significant activities:
1. Finished writing and publishing The Journey of Spiritual Transformation, an excellent tool for spiritual growth for small groups and individual disciples who desire to experience transformation. The book is LIVE on Amazon.
2. Finalized the translation portion of Fullness of Christ—Romanian edition—Plinătatea lui Hristos. We hope to have the book ready for publishing in 2022.
3. Made significant progress in the second round of editing of the Fullness of Christ—Spanish edition—La Plentitud de Cristo. The book should be ready for publishing in the early part of 2022.
4. Offered Spiritual Life Coaching, Personalized Counseling Sessions, and Advanced Discipleship Training services in person and online throughout the year.
5. Life Group meetings and Transformation Prayer Ministry sessions were conducted in person or via ZOOM throughout the year.
Elena and I feel very privileged partnering together to extend the Kingdom of God and fulfill the Great Commission! Thank you in advance for your prayers and financial support in the future!
Have a Happy and Fruitful New Year 2022!
Life Coach/Author/Spiritual Mentor
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.